Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I heart bargains!

I don't think it's a secret that I love to shop and nothing makes shopping much sweeter than finding a good price! This weekend I went to my first Mom2Mom sale with my mom. I was still feeling horrible,but I needed to get OUT OF MY HOUSE! I had only left the house twice in over a week and I was starting to lose my ever lovin' mind.
A m2m sale is like a giant indoor garage sale, but the only items that are being sold are for children. There were two sales in the area and I think I did pretty well! Here are my items for the day: one pair of jeans (Old Navy) one pair over blue jeans overalls, 2 pairs of cute pants (i LOVE the plaid ones) yellow cardigan sweater (new with tags!) orange checkered sun dress and a bathing suit (Osh Kosh). I got those seven items for a grand total of $10!

Like I said, my mom went with me and she was nice enough to buy Naomi some clothes too! She got a pair of jeans(Old Navy) two shirt (they go with the pants I bought) a cute little romper, and a three piece outfit from Babies R Us. It is adorable. The pants are plaid and the sweater has a little fur collar. She spent about $8, but she also paid for us to get into both sales. Thanks Grandma! :)
Today I went to the Salvation Army that just opened here in town just to see what they had, and I wasn't disappointed. I got three pairs of pants, a sleeper and two cute onesie shirts for... $5.35!! Plus the sleeper and the white pants with flowers were still brand new with tags!


All of these items are in my washer as I type. I can't wait for them to dry so we can have a little fashion show for Daddy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know, you may have had better bargains than I did when I got 4 sweaters for $12...
(Auntie Kelly)